Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.rankme.online, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Responsibility: Customer: (a) is responsible for its compliance with this Agreement and will procure that each User complies with the terms of this Agreement as if that User were Customer; (b) will comply with the Twitter Terms of Service, usually at https://twitter.com/tos, and the Youtube Terms of Service, usually at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms; and (c) has the right, title, permissions, and interest in the Customer Data to make it available to Rank Me Online for processing.
- User protection: Customer will not: (a) knowingly display, distribute, or otherwise make Rank Me Online Data available to any person or entity that it reasonably believes may use Rank Me Online Data in a manner that would have the potential to be inconsistent with that individual’s reasonable expectations of privacy; (b) conduct any research or analysis that isolates a small group of individuals or any single individual for unlawful or discriminatory purposes; (c) use Rank Me Online Data to target, segment, or profile any individual based on health, negative financial status or condition, political affiliation or beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical affiliation or beliefs, sex life or sexual orientation, trade union membership, data relating to any alleged or actual commission of a crime, or any other sensitive categories of personal information prohibited by Applicable Law; or (d) without Rank Me Online’s prior written consent, but subject to Applicable Law, display, distribute, or otherwise make Rank Me Online Data available to any member of the US intelligence community or any other government or public-sector entity.
- Restrictions: Customer will not: (a) sell, resell, license, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise make the Services (or the results of the Services, including Rank Me Online Data) available to anybody other than its Users for their own internal use, unless stated otherwise on an Order; (b) subject to Applicable Law, attempt to reverse-compile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form any part of the Services; (c) use the Services or any Rank Me Online Data to violate Applicable Law, including Applicable Law about data protection, privacy, or information security; or (d) purposefully interfere with or disrupt the performance of the Services, including spamming, hacking, and violating Rank Me Online’s API rate limits.
- Password protection: Each party is responsible for using reasonable efforts to ensure that any User IDs and passwords required for Users to use Services are kept safe and confidential. Subject to Applicable Law, each party will promptly notify the other party upon discovery if the security of a User ID or password may be or is compromised.
- Removal of Rank Me Online Data: A licensor or Applicable Law may require Rank Me Online to remove personal data within any Rank Me Online Data. In such cases, Rank Me Online will notify Customer of the impacted Rank Me Online Data that requires removal and Customer will promptly remove such data from its systems, whether during or after the Term.
- The materials on rankme.online’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. rankme.online makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, rankme.online does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Rank Me Online makes no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the resulting operations or services coming from this site or the information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise clarified in writing. All content (images, written or video) on this Site is provided for promotional and general information purposes only. You understand that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- We do not share any talent contact information. On our mission to connect brands with the best influencers and celebrities, we may use an intermediary between talent and/or the agencies who represent them.
- We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, or punitive damages, unless otherwise clarified by Rank Me Online in writing.
- We make no representation or warranty that any material, content, products or services displayed on or offered through the service are accurate, complete, appropriate or reliable, although we strive to provide you a great experience. We bear no liability or responsibility for any (i) inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from access to the Site and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all confidential information stored therein.
- Rank Me Online and its officers, directors, employees, and agents (“Related Parties”) disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and it’s use thereof. The liability, claim and complete ownership of any content that may have originated from other sites remain solely with original owner/website.
- Please don’t use this Site without seeking advice of a qualified professional who understands your objectives and needs. Rank Me Online is not responsible for any content that you may find undesirable or objectionable, and under no circumstances is liable for any loss you incur as a result of this Site
- In the case you find specific content of this Site objectionable or want to request removal, please send a description of the objectionable content to email@example.com with a request for removal or edit and Rank Me Online will take your request into account.
- A listing or profile on this website “rankme.online” does not imply an agency or talent affiliation or endorsement by the talent. Rank Me Online does not claim to be the agency or management for any talent on this site.
In no event shall rankme.online or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on rankme.online’ website, even if rankme.online or a rankme.online authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Acceptable Use Policy
- You agree not to use the Service to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.You agree not to use the Service to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
- In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Service any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send through the Service unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (iii) use the Service to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Service, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Service), whether through password mining or any other means; or (vi) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Service, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Service (provided, however, that we conditionally grant to the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Service for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, subject to the parameters set forth in any robots.txt file on the Service).
Rankme.online may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delhi,India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Fees And Expenses
- Trial Period. Upon activation of an Account, you may use the Service free of charge for a period of fourteen consecutive days (the “Trial Period”). Upon its conclusion, in order to continue to use the Account, then you will be required to complete a registration form (the “Registration”) and provide us additional information.
- Fees. Using the Services after the Trial Period is subject to payment (the “Fees”). You are obligated to pay Company all applicable fees associated with your use of the Service as set forth in the list of options and prices available at https://www.rankme.online/pricing-plan (the “Pricelist”). Fees are based on this Pricelist, which may be updated from time to time, unless a separate agreement between you and the Company is executed, in writing, and specifically supersedes these Terms. Any changes to the Pricelist will not become applicable to the Account until the following Billing Cycle, and never earlier than seven days after the change.
- Subscriptions. Features of the Service are provided on a monthly subscription basis, beginning on the payment of the initial Subscription Fee following the expiration of the Trial Period. Each monthly period thereafter is a “Billing Cycle.” The total charge for your Account for each Billing Cycle is the “Subscription Fee” set forth in the Pricelist for the specific options you choose (the “Subscription Plan”).
- Invoices. After completing the Registration and paying the initial Subscription Fee for the chosen Subscription Plan, you will be granted access to the Services to the extent of your choosing, based on the Subscription Plan. The Company will provide you, via the Service, with a proper invoice for the Services for each Billing Cycle.
- Taxes. You are responsible for all applicable taxes, however designated, incurred in connection with your use of the Service, including but not limited to state and local privilege, excise, sales, VAT, GST and use taxes and any taxes or amounts in lieu thereof paid or payable by Company, but excluding taxes based upon the net income of Company.
- Failure to Pay. If you fail to pay any Subscription Fee prior to the beginning of a Billing Cycle, Company reserves the right to lock the Account, including, without limitation, any User Content, as defined below. Should you pay the Subscription Fee within 14 days after the locking of the Account, your access to the account will be restored. If you fail to pay the Subscription Fee within that 14 day period, the Company reserves the right to deactivate the Account.
- Alterations to Your Account Choices. The Account Administrator may alter the Account at any time through the Service. Such alteration may result in an increase or decrease in the Fees in accordance with the Pricelist. If the change in the Account increases the amount of a Subscription Fee, the change will be effective as of the date when the Account Administrator pays the additional fee for the activation of the new selected Subscription Plan reduced proportionally by the number of days that have passed since the start of the current Billing Cycle. The amount of the fee will be presented to the Account Administrator in the Account Settings Panel. If the new Subscription Plan will be cheaper than the old one, the change will be made effective on the first day of the new Billing Cycle. The Company shall not be required to refund any share of the Subscription Fee previously paid.
- Downtime. There may be temporary periods of downtime in the operating of the Site and breaks in the provision of the Services for technical reasons. We will make efforts to ensure that foreseeable breaks occur at night and are as short as possible. For any break in the service lasting in excess of 24 consecutive hours, the Account Owner may submit a complaint with a request to extend the Billing Cycle during which the break in service occurred by a period equivalent to the length of the break.